BAD FOR BUSINESS.
BAD FOR EVERYONE.
A TRADE WAR IS WONDERFUL
– FOR SO MANY REASONS.
MOSTLY TARGETS BIG BUSINESS,
AND THAT MEANS
FORCE DOWN WAGES,
KILL SMALL BUSINESS,
AND ESCAPE PAYING TAX.
THE NEGATIVE IMPACT
THAT MULTINATIONALS HAVE,
BY LIMITING THEIR PROFITS
AND REDUCING THEIR EXPANSION.
THE REALLY GOOD NEWS
ABOUT TRADE WARS?
IT’S THE MULTINATIONALS.
TRADE WARS WOULD BE
TERRIBLE FOR THEM, SO THEIR PROPAGANDA REFLECTS THAT.
– IS PROPAGANDA.
SO START LOOKING AFRESH
AT TRADE WARS.
ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT?
TRADE WARS HELP IT HEAL
ON SO MANY LEVELS.
PLASTIC POLLUTION IS JUST ONE.
TO GLOBAL TRADE
& MULTINATIONAL USES.
AND PLASTICS DIMINISH.
MEANS LESS PLASTICS – FACT!
• Corporations have almost the same legal rights as the individual, but are not subject to the same legal recourse; they cannot be imprisoned or segregated in order to protect the people.
• In countries and States that still wrongly condone the execution of people who murder others, corporations are only fined for murdering thousands or even millions.
• Corporations display all the characteristics of a psychopath and are therefore, by default, ‘antisocial’. Obviously, that which is antisocial by nature must not be allowed to unduly influence or dominate human society.
• Multinationals destroy local and regional self-sustaining infrastructures, and are thereby a threat to national security; to regional security; and to the personal security, of everywhere and everyone they come to dominate.
• Multinationals are the driving force for pollution and for the destruction of the planet, and all life on it.
• Multinationals are the cause of low wages, sweat shops, and employment slavery on a global scale.
• Multinationals kill small business and independent trade as a matter of course.
• Multinationals dodge trillions in taxes yet are the main receivers of government subsidies.
• Multinationals will aggressively market anything if it is profitable, even if it is dangerous to humans; to other life; or to the planet as a whole – such as tobacco; guns, missiles, bombs, landmines, chemical weapons, frequency weapons etc; carbon fuels; radiation; microwaves; many pharmaceuticals and allopathic medicines; fast food; pesticides; GMO; aluminium; heavy metals; and the list goes on and on.
• Multinationals have been directly linked to supporting, supplying, and financing the most evil regimes, ideologies, and tyrants of the last few centuries, including the British Colonial Empire, Naziism, and Communism, to name just three.
• Whereas small businesses and individuals are prohibited from dealing with the enemy in war, multinationals continue to supply all sides of a conflict. Quite simply, if multinationals were eradicated, it would be near impossible for any nation to wage war again.
• Multinationals are the backbone of the factory farming industry, which tortures and murders hundreds of billions of innocent animals on conveyor belts of death every year. Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or still consume flesh, I guarantee that you would want to immediately close these corporate factories of hell if you saw inside them (unless you are psychopathic or sociopathic).
WORLD WAR - NO! TRADE WAR - YES!
REGIONAL AND NATIONAL
TRADE AND INFRASTRUCTURE
YOU NEED IT TO LIVE.
BEFORE GLOBALISM PEOPLE BOUGHT THEIR FOOD FROM PLACES LIKE THIS …
GLOBAL TRADING SUPERMARKETS
LIKE THIS …
– LIKE WAR, FINANCIAL COLLAPSE ETC.
THE MULTINATIONAL FRAMEWORK
IS THE CAUSE OF THIS VERY
REAL AND PRESENT DANGER.
WHY DOESN’T THE GOVERNMENT
DEAL WITH THIS VERY REAL
THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY?
BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY THE MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS.
THE PEOPLE SIMPLY NEED TO TAKE BACK CONTROL OF THEIR LOCAL ECONOMY AND INFRASTRUCTURE.
FORCE THEIR LOCAL COUNCIL TO BAN ALL MULTINATIONAL CHAIN STORES.
BUSINESSES AND TRADE
– AND THEREFORE PEOPLE –
FLOURISH & THRIVE.
NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL CRISIS,
THE LOCAL COMMUNITY CONTINUES ALMOST AS NORMAL.
NO VIOLENCE – JUST ANTI-GLOBALISM,
ANTI-POLLUTION, ANTI-CARBON FUELS, ANTI-PLASTICS, ANTI-ELITES,
ANTI-CORPORATISM, ANTI-CORRUPTION, ANTI-WASTE, ANTI-SLAVE LABOUR …..
• Multinational Free Zones: Begin creating local, regional and national trading zones that prohibit the operation of multinational businesses.
• Multinational ‘No Take’ Areas in Oceans: Distinguishing between corporate-made destruction and depletion of sea life, and traditional human impact.
• A removal of the legal person status from all multinationals.
• The ability given to courts to dismantle multinationals that knowingly murder any human.
• A ban on all pro-active government lobbying by multinationals and by their agents or subsidiaries.
• A minimum regional and national percentage of business market share guaranteed to local companies, limiting the reliance on multinationals and their subsidiaries for reasons of national and regional security.
• Place responsibility for pollution and all environmental issues squarely on the multinationals and stop accepting the corporate con that the people have the freedom and right to choose. Consumer conditioning and social engineering prove this argument to be utterly false.
• Multinationals embrace slave labour, bullying of suppliers, off-shore tax avoidance, and government subsidies to give them a huge price advantage over small businesses. Introduce a ‘multinational tax’ that is passed on to small businesses to help redress this uneven playing field.
• Force the release of all documentation and information relating to technology supplied to corporations via Special Access Projects and other such programs. Make it a criminal offence to conceal such data, and transfer all resultant technology and profits acquired from it to the people.
• Make it a criminal offence for any corporation or subsidiary to operate or deal with any commercial or trading entity within a nation classified as an enemy State. This would include banks and financial companies.
• Prohibit multinationals and their subsidiaries from operating in the farming industry, or in any production of food. The food requirements of a community are not only vital to its existence and welfare, but are also very particular to the region. No multinational that cares only about profit can be permitted to manage or influence human food sources.
• Wherever possible, implement these solutions at a local or regional level, and do not wait for central government to be forced to legislate. Local town councils can often totally close out multinationals where regional or national government cannot yet do so. On a local level, just a few individuals can effect real change!