New Moral Order™
ENDING TOXIC WEALTH
New Moral Order™
FOR THE HEALTH, PROSPERITY & SECURITY
OF YOU, SOCIETY AND THE PLANET:
THINK NATIONAL. THINK REGIONAL.
Why are you told that TRADE WARS are bad, when in fact, they are a very positive thing for society?
THE CONTROL SYSTEM ESTABLISHMENT
WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE
THAT A TRADE WAR IS A BAD THING.
BAD FOR PEOPLE.
BAD FOR BUSINESS.
BAD FOR EVERYONE.
A TRADE WAR MOSTLY TARGETS MULTINATIONALS,
AND THAT MEANS THE GLOBALIST MONOPOLY ON TRADE.
MULTINATIONALS POLLUTE THE PLANET,
FORCE DOWN WAGES, KILL SMALL BUSINESS,
DESTROY COMMUNITIES, AND ESCAPE PAYING TAX.
TRADE WARS REDUCE THE NEGATIVE IMPACT
THAT MULTINATIONALS HAVE ON SOCIETY,
BY LIMITING THEIR TOXIC EXPANSION
AND DEFENDING LOCAL BUSINESSES
AGAINST A GLOBALIST TAKEOVER.
SO WHY DON’T YOU EVER HEAR
THE REALLY GOOD NEWS
ABOUT TRADE WARS?
ASK YOURSELF WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA
THAT CONTROLS THE NARRATIVE,
WHICH CONDEMNS TRADE WARS?
YES … IT’S THE MULTINATIONALS.
TRADE WARS WOULD CERTAINLY BE TERRIBLE …
FOR THEIR PROFITS!
THE PROPAGANDA PROTECTS THEIR INTERESTS,
AND THEIR DESTRUCTION OF LOCAL TRADE.
WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW IS SIMPLY PROPAGANDA.
IT’S TIME TO THINK AGAIN ABOUT TRADE WARS.
IT’S TIME TO END THE GLOBALOPOLY!
“I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and causes me to tremble for the safety of my country … corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed.”
are the Psychopathic Elephant in the Room
It’s time to wake up to the fact that there is an enemy in our midst, and that the people have been relentlessly programmed over generations to consider this enemy simply as part of the furniture, as though it was as normal and as necessary as the walls of a house. However, it is not the walls of the house, nor the furniture in the room. It is the elephant in the room, and the elephant is a total psychopath.
Those who crave the latest phone, fashion or trend are allowing themselves to be controlled like a drug dealer controls an addict.
The control system would have you believe that being anti-corporate and pro-human is somehow regressive. This is, of course, totally ridiculous. In 1939, Germany was years ahead of the rest of the world in regards to technology. The nazi regime purchased the people’s support by showering them with not only the promise, but also the reality of high-end technology. Today’s globalist corporations use exactly the same tactic to garner public approval for their multinational takeover of global trade, and those who crave the latest phone, fashion or frivolous trend are allowing themselves to be controlled like an addict is controlled by a drug dealer.
By eradicating the corrupt and criminal corporations of globalism, the people will be able to take back the misappropriated and hidden technologies that are rightfully owned by everyone, and not just a few psychopathic Class A shareholders of just a few multinational corporations, which now own 90% of all industries. It’s time to wake up, smell the corruption, and get rid of the multinationals once and for all.
The so-called political left are all bought and paid for by the very institutions that they should be opposing.
In a sane and truly democratic society, the main political movement right now would be THE ANTI-CORPORATION PARTY.
Ask yourself why political parties and politicians of the so-called ‘political left’ are not forming policies that curb or penalise the multinationals? The answer is that politicians in today’s political landscape are almost all bought and paid for by the very institutions that they should be opposing. You are voting for politicians who are simply nothing more than either openly globalist puppets or controlled opposition. You are sleeping with the enemy because you are constantly sedated by the bling of consumerism. Isn’t it time you woke up from that addiction?
“The language of business is not a language of the soul or the language of humanity. It’s a language of indifference, it’s a language of separation, secrecy and hierarchy.”
Love the Environment?
Then You Must Hate the Multinationals!
When it comes to general pollution, plastics in the oceans and soil, chemicals in drinking water, toxins in the food supply, and almost every other environmental issue, the multinational controlled media wants you to believe that the human populace are the problem; that ‘you’ are the problem. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are gaslighting you, in order to protect their profits and to maintain the advance the agendas of globalism.
Multinational globalist business is the true perpetrator of all major pollution and environmental issues.
Once you comprehend that multinational globalist business is the true perpetrator of all major pollution environmental issues, you begin to understand why the mainstream media, governments, and all social institutions of the control system are instructed to always divert blame to the people.
From birth to the grave, the populace are programmed to be consumers. For most people, the social conditioning is too overwhelming for them to be able to embrace their free will and to make real choices. The well practised programming combination of creating an addiction within the individual, whilst at the same time concealing the relevant information for them to make an informed decision, means that the people cannot be blamed for any social problems that derive from the consumerism model.
The people cannot be blamed … only the multinational corporations can and must be blamed.
Only the multinational corporation can and must be blamed for any and all environmental issues. Your responsibility comes only in how you respond to knowing this truth.
If you truly care about the planet on which you live, and you are not a total hypocrite, then you must support the eradication of multinationals through legislation, and to hold to account any politician or celebrity who dares to defend the multinationals by wrongfully placing the blame upon the people. YOU ARE NOT TO BLAME!
Stop accepting the word of psychopaths in suits. Instead, have the morality and strength to accept nothing less than the total elimination of multinational corporations in favour of an independent business model and national, locally-orientated economic system.
We need an economic system of the people; by the people; and for the people. The multinational is anti-human, antisocial, and amoral. Are you?
PLASTICS POLLUTION? STOP BLAMING THE PEOPLE. IT’S THE CORPORATIONS, STUPID!
DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT?
TRADE WARS ALLOW THE DAMAGE DONE
BY GLOBALISM TO BEGIN TO HEAL ITSELF.
GLOBAL TRADE AND MULTINATIONAL USES
ARE THE MAIN CAUSES OF PLASTIC POLLUTION.
REDUCE GLOBAL TRADE
AND PLASTIC POLLUTION IMMEDIATELY DIMINISHES.
TRADING LOCALLY MEANS FAR LESS PLASTIC.
PRO-ENVIRONMENT MEANS ANTI-GLOBALIST!
You have no moral right to consider yourself an environmentalist, if you do not directly and actively oppose globalism and the multinationals!
REASONS TO ELIMINATE MULTINATIONALS
- Multinationals have almost the same legal rights as the individual, but are not subject to the same legal recourse; they cannot be imprisoned or segregated in order to protect the people.
- In countries and States that still condone the execution of people who murder another person, multinationals (not their board members) are only given fines for murdering thousands or even millions.
- Multinationals display all the characteristics of a psychopath and are therefore, by default, ‘antisocial’. Obviously, that which is antisocial by nature must not be allowed to influence or dominate human society.
- Multinationals destroy local and regional self-sustaining infrastructures, and are thereby a threat to national security; to regional security; and to the personal security of everyone and everything they influence.
- Multinationals are the driving force for pollution and for environmental damage to the planet, and the destruction of life upon it.
- Multinationals are the primary cause of low wages, sweat shops, and slave labour on a global scale.
- Multinationals purposefully and systematically destroy small and independent businesses, and the framework of local trade and industry, as a matter of course.
- Multinationals dodge trillions in taxes, yet are the main receivers of government subsidies.
- Multinationals will aggressively market absolutely anything if it is profitable, even if it is dangerous to humans; to other life; or to the planet as a whole. Examples of lethal and dangerous products that have been almost wholly manufactured and sold by multinationals include: plastics; tobacco; armaments such as guns, missiles, bombs, landmines, military drones; chemical weapons; petroleum with added lead; radioactive materials; harmful microwave technology; SMART meters and 5G; anti-depressants; anti-psychotics; experimental pharmaceuticals, allopathic medicines and medical procedures; highly processed and fast food; pesticides; GMO; products that leach aluminium, lead and other heavy metals into the body; PFCs (PFAS, PFOA & PFOS); toxic chemicals in food, food packaging, cosmetics and the water supply; and the list goes on and on.
- Multinationals have been directly linked to supporting, supplying, and financing the most evil regimes, ideologies, and tyrants of the last few centuries, including the British colonial empire, nazism, communism, and of course, globalism, to name just four at the global scale.
- Whereas small businesses and individuals are prohibited from dealing with the enemy in war, globalist multinationals and the central banking partners continue to supply all sides of a conflict. Quite simply, if multinationals were eradicated, and central banks were taken out of private ownership, it would be near impossible for any nation to wage war ever again.
- Multinationals are the backbone of the factory farming industry, which tortures and murders hundreds of billions of innocent animals on conveyor belts of death every year. Whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or still consume animals flesh, any caring person would want to immediately close these corporate factories of hell if they actually witnessed them in operation.
GLOBALISM & MULTINATIONALS ARE A SERIOUS NATIONAL SECURITY THREAT, BUT POLITICIANS ARE ORDERED NEVER TO TALK ABOUT IT.
IS A SERIOUS DANGER
FOR NATIONAL SECURITY!
THE CURRENT GLOBALIST
MULTINATIONAL TRADE SYSTEM
POSES A SERIOUS THREAT
TO YOUR ECONOMIC SECURITY,
YOUR WELFARE AND YOUR LIFE.
‘NATIONAL SECURITY’ IS A TERM GENERALLY USED JUST TO PROTECT THE CRIMINALITY OF THE GOVERNMENT.
BUT THE PERILS OF
MULTINATIONAL GLOBAL TRADE
ARE DIFFERENT AND FAR MORE REAL.
HERE’S WHY …
WHEN GLOBALIST MULTINATIONALS
GAIN CONTROL OF COUNTRIES,
THEY DESTROY LOCAL, REGIONAL AND NATIONAL
TRADE AND INFRASTRUCTURE.
CONSIDER YOUR FOOD.
YOU NEED IT TO LIVE.
BEFORE GLOBALISM, PEOPLE BOUGHT THEIR FOOD
FROM PLACES LIKE THIS…
BUT NOW, PEOPLE BUY THEIR FOOD
FROM GLOBALLY TRADING SUPERMARKETS
LIKE THIS …
THE DANGERS COME WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS TO THE SUPPLY LINES OF THE MULTINATIONAL OPERATION
– LIKE WAR, ECONOMIC COLLAPSE ETC.
ALL SUPERMARKET SHELVES
WILL BE EMPTY WITHIN THREE DAYS.
WITHOUT RESTOCKING, YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE
WILL BEGIN TO STARVE WITHIN A WEEK.
WHEN THE PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY,
SOCIETY BEGINS TO BREAK DOWN.
THE MULTINATIONAL FRAMEWORK
IS THE CAUSE OF THIS VERY REAL
AND VERY PRESENT DANGER.
SO THE REAL QUESTION IS …
WHY DOESN’T THE GOVERNMENT
DEAL WITH THIS VERY REAL
THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY?
THE ANSWER IS THAT YOUR POLITICIANS
ARE MOSTLY BOUGHT AND PAID FOR
BY THE GLOBALISTS AND THEIR
MULTINATIONAL CORPORATE SYSTEM.
THE SOLUTIONS IS SO SIMPLE.
THE PEOPLE SIMPLY NEED TO TAKE BACK CONTROL OF THEIR LOCAL ECONOMY & NATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE.
THE PEOPLE CAN AND SHOULD
FORCE THEIR LOCAL COUNCILS
TO SUBSIDISE ALL LOCAL BUSINESSES
OR BAN ALL MULTINATIONAL STORES.
AN ABSENCE OF MULTINATIONALS WILL MEAN
THAT LOCAL BUSINESSES AND TRADE
– AND THEREFORE PEOPLE –
WILL IMMEDIATELY FLOURISH & THRIVE.
AND IN THE CASE OF THE NEXT
NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL CRISIS,
YOUR LOCAL COMMUNITY & YOUR COUNTRY
WILL LIKELY CONTINUE JUST AS NORMAL.
SOLUTIONS TO THE MULTINATIONAL PROBLEM
- Multinational Free Zones: Begin creating local, regional and national trading zones that prohibit the operation of multinational businesses.
- ‘Multinational No Take’ areas throughout the world’s oceans and seas. Distinguishing between multinational destruction of sea life and the moderate impact of traditional, local fishing practices is imperative to understanding the real causes of over-fishing.
- A removal of the legal person status from all multinationals.
- The ability given to courts to dismantle multinationals that knowingly murder any human being.
- A ban on all government lobbying by multinationals and by their agents or subsidiaries.
- Minimum percentages of national, regional and local business market share for independent and local companies, limiting a nation’s and a community’s reliance on multinationals and their subsidiaries, for reasons of national and personal security.
- Place the responsibility for pollution and for all environmental issues squarely on the multinationals, and stop accepting the corporate con that the people have the freedom and right to choose. Consumer conditioning and social engineering prove this argument to be utterly false.
- Multinationals embrace slave labour, bullying of suppliers, off-shore tax avoidance, and government subsidies, which give them a huge market advantage over small and independent businesses. A ‘multinational tax’ must be introduced, which is then passed on to small businesses to help redress this drastically uneven playing field.
- Force the release of all documentation and information relating to technology supplied to corporations via Special Access (Black) Projects and other such nefarious government and deep state programs. Make it a criminal offence to conceal such data, and transfer all resultant technology and profits acquired from the disclosures directly into the ownership of the people.
- Make it a criminal offence for any corporation or subsidiary to operate or deal with any commercial or trading entity within a nation classified as an “enemy State”. This would include banks and financial companies.
- Prohibit multinationals and their subsidiaries from operating in the farming industry, or in any production of food. The food requirements of a community are not only vital to its existence and welfare, but are also very particular to the region. No multinational that cares only about global profits can be relied on to honestly manage or influence sources of human food.
- Wherever possible, implement these solutions at a local or regional level, and do not wait for central government to be forced to legislate. Local town councils can often completely close out multinationals where regional or national government cannot do so as yet, simply because of the extreme lobbying by multinationals at the national level, and the globalists heightened control over national politics. On a local level, just a few individuals can effect real change!
WORLD WAR - NO! TRADE WAR - YES!
TRADE WARS ARE BLOODLESS WARS
TRADE WARS ARE MORAL WARS.
ONLY POSITIVE AIMS.
BUY NATIONAL. BUY LOCAL.
BUY LOCAL & REGIONAL
& BOYCOTT MULTINATIONALS.
CENTRAL BANKERS FUND WARS.
CORRUPT POLITICIANS START WARS.
MULTINATIONALS PROFIT FROM WARS.
IF WE GET RID OF
THE CENTRAL BANKS
THE CORRUPT POLITICIANS
AND THE MULTINATIONALS
THERE WILL BE NO MORE WARS.
IT’S TIME FOR A GLOBAL TRADE WAR!
“I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.”
New Moral Order™
A NEW SOCIETY
ENDING TOXIC WEALTH
• Fifty Million Max™
• Personal Acquisition Limits (PAL)
• Trade Wars vs Multinational Control