Select Page

New Moral Order™


6. Breaking Through the Stone Ceiling


To achieve the real solutions for society, it is essential to fully comprehend this manufacturing of a left-right paradigm, because in order to break through the stone ceiling (a hierarchical pyramid metaphor), you must throw away any significant notion that you are either middle class or working class, just as you must rise above any overriding personal attachment to race, religion or any other tribal grouping, all of which are systematically utilised to manipulate the populace within the divide and rule method of control. You are relentlessly conditioned to focus on such identity markers, because they shift your view away from the one true enemy of human society – the parasitic class.

The more that you allow yourself to identify in a tribal way within your political and social mind: as a conservative or a socialist; as a European, Asian, African, or American; as Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, atheist; as working class or middle class, etc etc, then the more you will be controlled within the divide and rule stratagem.

Instead, focus on the one political and social element that does actually connect 99% of people and does genuinely separate them from the remaining 1%. It is the people’s total segregation from the entitled world of the parasitic class. In political and social terms, this is the only real division that should become a battleground, and it is not a war that requires armies or violence, because those primitive means have always been the tools of the parasitic class, and not the tools of the people. The reality is that the parasitic class cannot resist the eight billion members of humanity who should naturally oppose their parasitic social existence, once they come together as one single political and social movement, whilst at the same time, retaining their conscious, critically thinking, and their sovereign and unalienable individuality.

No ‘ordained’ leaders are required because those who will make the change are not sheep. Leaders are so easily manipulated, coerced and corrupted, and therefore as a rule, may not be trusted as ‘leaders’ but only as spokespeople and representatives of the unified voice of the people. Humanity just requires good, simple ideas that make sense and solve the big problems. What Fifty Million Max™ offers is the perfect focus for that union of humanity, which in turn, will provide the perfect solution to humankind’s central and overriding problem – the existence of a parasitic class within society. Once that problem has been solved through its total elimination, every other social issue will simply dissipate into thin air. Guaranteed!

New Moral Order™

The Fifty Million Max™ Project

Links to pages in this series...

1 Introduction

2 The Middle Class - The Real Social Utopia

3 Divide & Rule

4 The Working Class vs The Middle Class

5 Communism vs. Capitalism

6 Breaking Through the Stone Ceiling

7 The True Enemy

8 Toxic Wealth & Politics

9 The Moral Imperative

10 'Smaug Syndrome' - A Mental Disorder

11 Why 'Fifty Million'?

12 You Can Have It All!

13 A Democratic Society Cannot Steal What It Already Owns

14 Vote With Your Voice and You Peaceful Actions

15 All the Historic Issues

16 They Cannot Stop This if the People Democratically Demand It

Fifty Million Max™ - Eliminating Toxic Wealth. - #FiftyMillionMax

Discover ways to promote the policy at

Fifty Million Max™ is one of the three paradigm-shifting policies of the New Moral Army™.

Three Policies to Transform the World

• Fifty Million Max™
A global wealth cap of $50 million per individual.

• Abolishing National Usury
An end to private central banks charging interest on the creation of money and national borrowing.

• Total Universal Compensation
Full settlement for all historic crimes against society, because all toxic wealth leads back to criminality.

The New Moral Army™ exists for the sole purpose of promoting these three policies and seeing them fully implemented on a global scale.

Under the corrupted system in which we now find ourselves, there is no more valid social movement or worthwhile cause deserving of your support.

Please consider donating just £10 a month to join the New Moral Army™ and play an active role in the greatest political, social and economic movement in human history.

NEW MORAL ARMY™ Saint George & Dragon Half Curved Text (Black on White).

Find out more about the New Moral Army™ at